COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines
Your safety is our number priority at Kinetix Tennis so please read about our COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines. We are closely monitoring the ever changing recommendations on a daily basis to provide the latest information and guidelines from the CDC, Pennsylvania Health Department, and the USTA.
In addition to installing tv monitors, posters, and social distancing reference points, we are currently using approved chemicals daily particularly focusing on high traffic areas. We have installed over 18 sanitation stations on or near the tennis courts to clean your equipment and to sanitize your hands.
Please see the information below and we recommend that you read all COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines as well as the following links as resources for your safety.
If you have any questions or concerns we are happy to discuss with you – please contact email@example.com
- All Players MUST check in at the Welcome Center
- Waiver must be signed prior to playing on the Kinetix Tennis Courts
- Masks must be worn in lobby and gathering/common areas
- Please sanitize hands prior to entering the courts
- Please wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds upon arrival
- Maintain social distancing
- No sharing of equipment or touching celebrations
- No congregating in the common areas
- If you have been sick in the last 24 hours please stay home
- If you have or somebody you have come in contact with has visited a state listed on The Pa Health Department travel advisory in the past two weeks you are not permitted to enter the club
- Open court rental must use a NEW can of balls – no used balls
- Booking of courts only 3 days in advance
- No towel or locker service or shower service
- Must bring your own water
- Tennis viewing area – one family member only please (no additional people)
In addition to the club rules and guidelines we are also following the recommendations of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, CDC, and USTA
Please visit The Pa Department of Health Guidelines: https://www.health.pa.gov
CDC Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov